Question
Posted by: Stressed | 2009/10/13

Thick ankles

I have thick ankles and really hate them. Is there an execise i can do to tome them? or something...anything that will help me pplease. I love minis but am ristricted to only wearing them in winter(because i can hide the ankles by wearing boots)
I' m stressing!

Hi stressed

No, unfortunately not, the reality is that the thickness of the ankles is only partly determined by exercise and weight. Mostly, it's a skeleton issue - the size of the joint is determined by the bone. So the only small difference is that you can maybe try to lose some weight, but that's going to be marginally effective. SO I hate to give you bad news, but it's mostly genetic.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/10/15

Hi stressed

Reply to fitnessdoc