Question
Posted by: lolly | 2008/10/02

Thermojectics

I have just heard about a slimming product called Thermojetics tea ,supplied by Herbalife. Does anyone know if this tea works? Please help need to loose 14 kgs.

Dear Lolly
I am personally not in favour of the use of any over-the-counter slimming pills and drops if they are herbal or not. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Weigh loss' and 'Diet Detective' to read articles on such products. It is usually the semistarvation diets that accompany these types of diet pills that cause the weight loss, not the pills which may cause diarrhoea and dehydration. Rather use a balanced, energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise a day.
Take care