Question
Posted by: Clair | 2012-08-03

thermage v titan

Hi, What is the basic difference between thermage and titan and which is best under which circumstances?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Clair, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

Both are considered ‘skin tightening and lifting’ machines but they use different technologies to achieve more or less a similar effect within the skin which is to deliver their respective energies into the dermal layer causing a heating and inflammatory effect. This results in new collagen formation and immediate collagen shrinkage and tightening.
Thermage uses uni polar radiofrequency to achieve this heating effect while Titan uses infrared wavelengths to progressively heat up the dermal layers.
Regarding which machine is better is a difficult question to answer, as there are no double blind split face studies that compare these two technologies and the results they can deliver. Your best approach would be to consult with the individual doctors, ask for their own patients before and after photographs of the areas you would like treated, and even ask for a few referrals to contact and enquire them about the results achieved with each machine.

2
Posted by: Amit | 2012-09-24

I truly see that your writing is rhtear understanding as it comes with plenty of good info. On the other hand, was curious whether you would like to interchange links with my web space, as I am searching to generate more links to further spearhead and gain better web exposure for my website. I do not mind you placing my links at the main page, just accepting this links on this particular page is good and sufficient. On the other hand, would you please leave a message at my site if you are keen in the link exchange, I would really appreciate that. Thank you to you and I hope to get a reply from you soon!

Reply to Amit
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012-08-14

Reply to anti-ageing expert