Question
Posted by: sarah | 2009-02-20

Thermage

Hello Doctor

Could you please give me a rough idea how much a Thermage treatment is?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Sarah, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my answer but I was in Johannesburg training doctors and only arrived in Cape Town last night.

Thermage prices vary and are dependent on the areas treated. Smaller areas may start at around R2,500.00 and full face can cost R20,000.00 for one session, however these prices may vary between doctor to doctor.

3
Posted by: Dr Alek Nikolic | 2009-03-03

Hi Sarah
Please phone my rooms to find out pricing.
Thanks and take care
Alek

Reply to Dr Alek Nikolic
Posted by: Sarah | 2009-02-25

Hi Dr.

What I would like to know is the cost of a skin-tightening laser treatment. I was under the impression that you used Thermage but maybe I am confused. The latter seems terribly expensive!

Sarah

Reply to Sarah
Posted by: Sales Exec | 2009-02-20

Good Day Sarah,

I am the Sales Executive for the only distributing company in SA that distributes Thermage and the Tools with it.

depending what area you would like to be treated it can cost anything from 12 000 - 25 000

do you have a Thermage practioner that you have in mind?

I work for the company and if there are any other questions you would like to know please do not hesitate to call me
011 483 8001
Good Luck
Cindy

Reply to Sales Exec