Question
Posted by: Gareth | 2008/06/04

There you go!!

This is the best quote I've heard that you can say to those bible bashers next time they judge you...

" Will God judge ME for Loving? Or will He judge YOU for hating?"

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

6
Posted by: Azrael | 2008/06/05

Sorry Gareth... You're right of course!

And I've nothing against Malelane, honestly! Mmm... In retrospect I should've chosen Hendrina or Carolina perhaps?

Hehe!

;)

Reply to Azrael
Posted by: Gareth | 2008/06/05

Relax Azrael, and take a deep breath. And lets never respond to anything of him again. So he can ramble all he want...

Hey, and what is wrong with Malelane, hehehe. I used to live there as a kid, beautiful little town righ next to Kruger...

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: Azrael | 2008/06/05

"WACOS"? Leer om te spel, jou ongeletterde aap! Woon jy in Malelane of wat? Dom gek!

I agree with you, Gareth... It's SO true!

Perhaps rusta should change his nick to "god", seeing as how he has afforded himself the right to judge EVERYONE!

Reply to Azrael
Posted by: Rusta | 2008/06/04

ooohhhhhh what a saying , bunch of WACOS , i suppose you all believe Wacko Michael Jackson , bunch of queers

Reply to Rusta
Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/06/04

10000000% Agreed

Reply to Apache_boy
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/06/04

AMEN

Reply to LONEWOLF