Question
Posted by: Regina | 2012/02/15

Therapy for my 4-year old Autistic child

My daughter is 4 years and was diagnosed with autism at 3. She is still not talking, no toilet training, does not concentrate and she is forever busy cannot sit still for less than 5 seconds. The other problem is she is always biting and pulling me other people''s hair even if you try to show her that is wrong she will repeat it over and over again. It is very difficult to go to the malls or visit family and friends with her because she breaks other people''s stuff. eg. if she sees a glass she will drink from the glass and throw it when she is done. My psychologists and psychiatrist told me that they cannot help me until she is 5. What can I do to help her with this condition.

Expert ImageAutism Spectrum Expert Forum

Hello Regina

absolutely not!! there is a lot that can be done to help a very young child with autism. to get into contact with me re services and information please contact me personally through this website or www.reach-autism.com

1
Posted by: Autism Spectrum Expert Forum | 2012/02/21

Hello Regina

Reply to Autism Spectrum Expert Forum