Question
Posted by: Veron | 2008/06/13

Theoplus 200mg and Cilift 20 mg

My mother is 82 years old and has been put on Theoplus 200 mg and Cilift 20 mg and she has become very ill since starting this medication and I thing she may be allergic to it. What side effects do these tablets have and what other options are there?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that you read the inserted information leaflet, as the side-effects and contra-indications are stipulated. Cilift is a safe product but I think the reason for her side-effects, is the Theoplus that she is taking. I recommend that she uses inhalers instead of Theoplus.

Consult her GP regarding the medication.

Kind regards