Question
Posted by: Yvonne | 2012/01/14

The wrinkles left behind

I have lost about 27 kg in 6 months, working on low GI and watching calorie intake. That includes having a few cheats during Christmas and New Year, and I am happy with the amount I have lost, and glad to still be able to lose. Problem is that now my previous almost wrinkle free skin is now beginning to sagged here and there and I would like to try to do something to make it more firm. We used to use Molico milk in the old days which was supposed to have something that helped the skin retract.
Also do you have any suggestions for losing the stomach fat. That is just not seeming to disappear inspite of having dropped from a size 20 to 14.

Dear Yvonne
What a success story! 27 kg in 6 months! You are also a bright shining ***star****. It is unfortunate that when a person loses a great deal of weight as you are doing, the skin does tend to sag. Doing targeted tummy exercises such as sit-ups, may help, but it is important to persevere. There are also certain products that may help for sagging skin. You can contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. If you still find that your skin is a problem then you could discuss the problem with a Dermatologist as there are a number of new laser treatments being developed that could provide an answer.
Keep up the good work!

1

Dear Yvonne
Keep up the good work!