Question
Posted by: Makind | 2008/10/21

The world is against me...

Hi, I sometimes wonder why we have to suffer? I have a job I hate, I am going into a meeting in a hour to get wrapped over the knuckels for something that is or shall I say happening because of hearsay from other people. I am fully expecting to get a pink slip. I am in a relationship that I know is not good for me but I love her. I have debt up to my eyeballs. I actually looked up a thing on the net on how to make pure nicotine. Put 2 teaspoons of that stuff in you coffee and everything will be all over. I cannot stand it anymore. I am so low and depressed I have really lost the will to even go on.

Many of us suffer. And while having a job you dislike is unfortunate, many people don't have a job to hate, and wish they had one. And many people suffer far more terrible things in their lives. Nobody is allowed to discmiss or pink-slip you for a single episode, nor based on gossip or hearsa. If you were involved in something potentially serious, they must give you a warning, and help you to improve / change. See a counsellor to work on the deopression and hopelessness. And forget the nicotine --- in any dose, it's bad for your health

1
Posted by: alisa | 2008/10/22

while i think cybershrink gives good advice, i know what u are feeling. that heaviness and sadness. I think he means for you to try and be less self-involved, i can get like that too sometimes. The best thing is to try and socialise then you will hear and get a better perspective of other peoples lives and realise everyone has their stuff. Try meditation.. in a group, it really can help.. Your situation at work could be more about your feelings (and attitude) than what you' ve done wrong. Try finding a hobby you really enjoy that can uplift you.
i wish you well (and things can always get better.. try to make some small changes)
lots of love
Alisa

Reply to alisa