Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2012-12-05

The Word Crude

Plse can someone help.. in my privacy with a partner
I luv dirty chats. Someone told me once Im " crude" 
what is the meaning? I tried to google but did not succeed

Tks

Hi Kelly
It sounds like someone was making a judgement on your enjoyment of sexy language when making love or as a means to stimulation or play. There is really no problem with this, its common and often used during lovemaking to heighten sensation. In fact women are particularly turned on by the thoughts elicited by sexy talking. Of course there are times when 'dirty talk' is not appropriate, but as long as it is private and consensual, don't let anther persons judgement interfere with your erotic life.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

4
Posted by: xena | 2012-12-06

I also like it, but my hubby would die. He is very reserved. Lol, but we even have to greet each other all the time with good evening or good morning, etc. No hi, how are u or hello.

Bit of a bore really.

Reply to xena
Posted by: two-stone | 2012-12-05

What you enjoy is what is important - move on!!

Reply to two-stone
Posted by: A lady | 2012-12-05

he term off-color humor (also known as vulgar humor or crude humor) is an Americanism used to describe jokes, prose, poems, black comedy, blue comedy, insult comedy, cringe comedy and skits that deal with topics that are considered to be in poor taste or overly vulgar by the prevailing morality of a culture. Most commonly labeled as " off-color"  are acts concerned with sex, a particular ethnic group, or gender. Other off-color topics include violence, particularly domestic abuse  excessive swearing or profanity  " toilet humor"   national superiority or inferiority, dead baby jokes, pedophilic content, and any other topics generally considered impolite or indecent. Generally, the point of off-color humor is to induce laughter by evoking a feeling of shock and surprise in the comedian''s audience. In this way, off-color humor is related to other forms of postmodern humor, such as the anti-joke.

Reply to A lady
Posted by: Milla | 2012-12-05

1. Being in an unrefined or natural state  raw.
2. Lacking tact or taste  blunt or offensive: a crude, mannerless oaf  a crude remark.
3. Characterized by uncultured simplicity  lacking in sophistication or subtlety: had only a crude notion of how a computer works.
4. Not carefully or skillfully made  rough: a quick, crude sketch.
5. Undisguised or unadorned  plain: must face the crude truth.
6. Statistics In an unanalyzed form  not adjusted to allow for related circumstances or data.
7. Archaic Unripe or immature.

Those are the dictionary''s definitions for the word crude. In your case 2, 3 and 4 was most likely implied. Not all people enjoy dirty chats, the person you were with probably felt that it was tasteless and found it off putting.

Reply to Milla