Posted by: Papilio | 2008-11-07

The wonderer

My male cat has all of a sudden become a wonderer, He is neutered and he was fine until a few months ago when all of a sudden he started disappearing for days at a time. I eventually have to drive around the entire estate looking for him and bring him home. I feel that if I didn’ t go look for him to bring him home he would be gone for weeks. When I find him he has small sores on his mouth, not sure if it’ s from fighting because he is such a lovable peaceful cat…  Please help with suggestions on how I can keep him from wondering around cause this mommy cannot handle the stress of not knowing were he is any longer. I also cannot keep him in the house as he will only go to the bathroom outside and we have a very very small house.

Dear Papilio

Buy a Feliway diffuser and leave it on all the time. This should keep him a lot closer.

Posted by: Papilio | 2008-11-07

:-) LOL I didn' t even think of it like that .... hehehehehe :-)
Not that knid of wonderer Anon#2

Reply to Papilio
Posted by: Anon#2 | 2008-11-07

I loved this post - kept imagining this cat staring into space, just wondering about life and stuff. Just teasing :)

Reply to Anon#2