Question
Posted by: Gentle Voice Of Reason (GVOR) | 2008/06/13

the usual suspects arent here

It seems most of the regulars on this forum have taken a days' leave today as part of the long weekend, maybe cybershrink too. its pretty slow on here today

I was around earlier! But my mother who I look after and nurse, has taken a turn for the worse this week, and is starting to develop bedsores, so I've had to find an expert nurse to come and advise me on how to prevent those developing any further, and to prepare a new bed on a floor-mattress, to nurse her easier. Now need to make a plan to buy all sorts of stuff to treat the new wounds with, and seeking one of those fancy rubber mattresses with an attached pump, which alternately inflate and deflate air cushions within it, to vary the pressure on different parts of the body. sigh

3

Well then, in case you all are here but just busy and you read this, let me use the opportunity to say have a grrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Gentle Voice Of Reason (GVOR)
Posted by: Venus | 2008/06/13

I'm here as well. Just had alot to do in the morning. But usually I read more than I write replies...

Reply to Venus
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/06/13

Hi GVOR, I think CS is in today, nice to see you here though. I noticed one or two other regulars as well, maybe just all getting ready for a nice long weekend ;-)

Reply to Hope*