Posted by: tendie | 2008-12-16

the use of contracetives

hii i' ve been using cotraceptives for nine months now,my question is only saw my period for the fisrt months only and from there nothing until now,i' m using a three months injection and i' m 28 years,nevre use any type of contraceptives before,i only have 1 daughter whom i breastfeed for thnere something wrong with me or am i developing some kind of disease please help me.

thanking you in advaced

Dear Tendie
Amenorrhoea (no periods) is a known common complication of Depo provera (3#month )inj.As long as you have kept your injection schedule you should have no fear.

Posted by: jj | 2008-12-17

no, its normal most woment experience that when using the contraceptives.

Reply to jj