Question
Posted by: Karen | 2011/03/11

The Trick

Hi Doc,

What would you think if you saw someone who believes that everyone is trying to trick them, to hurt them, someone that is so fearful of this world they are afraid to show normal ranges of emotion, for fear of the consequences?

I'd feel sypathetic, as a person, and i consulted as a shrink, would want them to talk with me about how they came to be this way, and what painful life experiences had led them to draw these unpleasant conclusions which are only partly true and are otherwise unhlpful over-generalisations

2
Posted by: ILeftMyHeartInTokyo | 2011/03/11

Sounds like paranoia, but you should already know that so not quite sure why you asked?

Reply to ILeftMyHeartInTokyo