Question
Posted by: Janus | 2008/07/17

The Tipping Point

Having suffered for 33 years, I' m sick of being the victim, I have spent two weeks meditating in the bush and come to the realisation it is time to end being taken advantage of in a world that honestly doesn' t care a hoot if I live or die. Time to start balancing the scales. It' s time to make them know I matter and they hurt me.. Though four are already dead there are still 63 on The List. I now have the means, the motive, the passion and the purpose. I' m going to take my time, after all an IQ of 155 should not be wasted. They should. It' s time others started hurting. Each one deserves it from the top all the way down, and when I come to collect it won' t be as the victim they all stepped on and over and deliberately left by the wayside on their way up. Payback' s gonna be a real bitch!

Surely the emphasis needs to be on becoming ( with the aid of a skilled therapist / counsellor, if needed ) less vulnerable , not more hostile ? I suspect many readers "have a little list" of people who have hurt or damaged them, but 63 really is a long one --- it seems almost odd that so many people would have bothered to deliberately try and harm you ( most people are too callously uninterested in others to even bother to do so ). If they are indeed so nasty, would they even comprehend that whatever happened was payback or revenge, let alone regret theyr previous actions ? Do remember that revenge is often sweet when contempleted, rarely satisfying in reality