Posted by: dave | 2009-02-04

the runs

Hi Doc, I have a potty problem, i.e i go to the toilet after every meal, somethimes 5 to 6 times a day,i am overweight and 34 years old. this problem is now effecting the quality of my life.
I have been for a colonic, tried probotics , also tried raw veggies and fruits diet and still no relief

Dear Dave
What you must do is to have a proper medical examination preferably by a Gastroenterologist (a dr who has specialised in the digestive tract) because it is essential that we obtain a diagnosis as to what is causing your constant diarrhoea. Once we know if this due to an infection or irritable bowel disease, etc, we can see what to do with your diet. First find out what is wrong with you and then we can address your overweight.
Go for that examination ASAP