Question
Posted by: Me | 2011-04-17

The risks of using epitec

I have been using epitec for almost 2 years now, 75 mg twice a day. Although it''s been a life saver, considering the risks I have taken, mainly sexually. I have found myself unable to reach orgasm, that is if I feel the need to have sex,
I cannot even reach an orgasm on my own, it''s just like going through the motion. I do not want to stop using though, cannot handle the feel of being out of being out of control.

Please advise an alternative

The best would be to seek the professional assistance from you medical doctor. A complete and extensive knowledge of your physical health and medical condition is crucial to determine Contraindications of medication as well as what the best action for you would be.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-04-18

Reply to sexologist