Question
Posted by: 3 Weeks Pregnant | 2011/05/18

The right medication

Dear Dr, please can you let me know if I can use my normal centrum vitamins and linctagon fizz tablets to get me through the winter ? I am also on paroxetine for anxiety, can I keep using those ?

You should not take the Paroxetine, but do not stop without speaking to your doctor. There are similar medications you can change to. There are pregnancy specific vitamins available which have the right ingredients for pregnancy.

2

Posted by: Purple | 2011/05/21

You can''t continuje with your usual vitamins as they are probably too high in vitamin A and might nothave enough calcium, magnesium or folic acid. Rather take a vitamin for pregnancy, and extra folic acid if necessary.

Reply to Purple