Question

the results of a fall

I had a really bad fall down the stairs on the 30th march. socks on cement slip. I had really bad bruising which is almost all gone. however i have what i think is a lump of fat which has been pushed up on my thigh. will this go back to normal, do i have to go for therapy or will i always now have just 1 holster appearance. it feels at first like i am lying on a ball when i sleep on that side.

Dear Anonymous
This may be a bleeding deep in the muscle, and will probably go away on its own. You will be able to see with a sonar, and physiotherapy may help it to dissolve quicker