Question

The " Loop" 

I am 32 years and have two kids, both delivered by C-section. I am currently on Petogen 150mg (the 3 monyh contraceptive). I would like to have the loop incerted as I have all the kids I could ever want and it is my believe that the contraceptive a making me oick up weight. After my second child I had lost almost 10kg, but gained all that back and more when I strated taking the contraceptives again. I had heard that it is very difficult or even impossible to have the loop done when you delivered by C-section. Is this true and can I or can I not have the loop done?

You can have a loop inserted. It can be done under anaesthetic if necessary.

1