Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2009/11/04

The Pits

Dear Dr. Bets

Not sure if I should be asking you this or a dry-cleaner!
I do not suffer from hyperhydrosis, hygiene is excellent and use a good deo. No prob. But let me wear something synthetic and voila. Is there some kind of condition where certain people' s body oils or something react with certain fabrics? Or (maybe you know) how do I clean the pits of synthetic clothes? Wash and wash and wash and soak, but to no avail. I do not like not smelling fresh and people won' t think further than hmmm she does not bathe or use deo.

Hallo Nicky
Try peroxide and baking soda. I think synthetic fibre clothing causes more heat and the sweat can't evaporate as easily as in natural fibre clothing.

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/04

Hallo Nicky

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/04

Hallo Nicky

Reply to cyberdoc