Posted by: R.Black | 2011-03-29

The Pill side effects???

about 3 months ago i switched from Ginette to Yaz, Yaz only has 4 neutral (placebo) pills so my doc said my period will be " less"  and some woman stop having them all together on this pill. the first 2 months were fine but this month i only had half a day that looked like my period and other than that NOTHING. now half way through my cycle i''m having break through bleeding... it started red but now it like a brownish color? what is going on?? is this bad?? what could it be and what must i do?? PLEASE HELP i dont have money at the moment to go back to my doctor and i''m freaking out a bit. PLEASE HELP

It could be a breakthrough bleed . See what happens next month. If it persists, you may need to change pills.