Question
Posted by: Bubbels | 2010/11/03

The Pill Side Effects

Hi. i''ve been on the pill now for almost 5 years. i''ve never had any side effects until about a year ago... my sex drive is ZERO, i mean like there is nothing and this is causing problems in my marriage. i see that this can be a side effect of the pill but can it be that i''m only getting side effects now? after 5 years? is that possible? what can i do? I NEED HELP PLEASE :(

It is possible but the only way you will know for sure is to stop the Pill or change to a differnt contraceptive. See if there are any problems in your relationship or stresses in your life which may be contributing to the low libido.

1