Question
Posted by: Loo | 2009/09/22

the pill and pregnancy

hi all
i missed a pill on a Monday, took it after 11 hours of my usual time(Tues morning), took it correctly everyday afterwards.had intercourse Mon,Tue and Wed nights.took a MAP on Thur and still continued with my pills. if i fell preg by accident, will i still get my period when i finish my pack of pills? if i didn' t fall pregnant should i expect my period this month?

If you fell pregnant you would not have a period. The morning after pill may upset your cycle, so you should do a pregnancy test if you do not have a period.