Question
Posted by: Chocolate | 2009-11-27

The pill and pimples

Hi there,
I have never had pimples acne or any sort of bad skin my whole life. I went on the pill about 4 years ago to control a fibroid. About 5 months ago i went off it and my skin has broken out. This has been going on for 6 months and it is not slowing down. Is this because of the pill and should i just go back on? Will this fix the pimple problem? Why is this suddenly happening and what happens when i want to fall pregnant? Will i be doomed to bad skin?
Please advise

I don't know 3whether your acne is related to stopping the Pill or not. However, you could start off trying some anti-acne lotions. These may work without the need for anything further.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-29