Question
Posted by: Alex | 2012-04-26

The Pill and Antibiotics

I''ve been on antibiotics for about a week now and i''ll take my last antibiotic tomorrow morning. I know it cancels out the pill, but I''m on my cycle now as well. How long will it take before the pill will be in full effect again? I''m on Yaz

Use extra precautions for a week after stopping the antibiotic.

2
Posted by: Sam | 2012-05-07

Also on Yaz. I''ve heard that you have to wait a full cycle, so eg, on 2-7 april I was taking anitbiotics for a bladder infection , I had my period 23-27 April, I thought I would be safe after that but now I hear that I must be careful until after my next period - so 21-25 may? :?

Reply to Sam
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-04-30