Posted by: Mens | 2008-11-11

The pill and after

My partner and I had sex one Sunday afternoon at about 6 in the afternoon and he finished inside of me. The next day I only drank the morning after pill at around 6 in the afternoon as the was the first time got hold of that pill.
The next Saterday I started my period even though it was way to early. I have been flowing since Saterday and it seens to have stoped today in other words I only went for about 3 days.
Should I be worried or does this mean that the pill has worked and I am definatly not pregnant?

It does not mean that you are definitelt pregnancy, though it is likely that you are not. The early period is probably due to the morning after Pill.

Posted by: Mens | 2008-11-12

Kan enige iemand dalk vir my reply asb?

Reply to Mens