Question
Posted by: a | 2010/05/27

The Pill &  Libido (Vaginal discomfart)

Good day doc,

I am on Yasmin as this is the only pill that does not have side effect such as gaining weight, mood changes etc.

My question is however. I do not have any libido, as I experience vaginal dryness and I fear intercourse. My GP told me that this is due to the hormonal balances due to the pill. We have used KY but the problem is still remaining. The "  inside"  of my vagina is SO dry and tender, making Sex imposible to enjoy!

Is there any help or medication or alternative to Yasmin that I can use?

Most pills will have the same effect but you can try differnt ones if you like. If you use enough Ky jelly there shouldn't be any dryness.

1