Question
Posted by: angie | 2012/07/08

The pill

Hello

I was prescribed yasmin 4 years ago and have been taking it every single day, at 8:00am without ever missing a pill. 2 weeks ago on the friday night I noticed that I left my pill pack at work in my draw but I remembered that I had a spare pack of yasmin with me at home. So For the saturday and sunday I took the pills from my spare pack. These were during my white pills(the innactive ones i think), and when I went to work, I carried on taking my normal pack of pills. Do you think this is okay? Do you think I am still protected? I am very worried.

Thank you.

If you took the inactive pills while you should have been taking the active pills, then you would not be protected.

1