Question

The Pill

Hi There,

I suffer from IBS and in particular constipation because of it. It has become a nightmare as nothing I am doing is helping the constipation. I have tried everything that is suppose to help with it. When I do go, it is just pellets. I have recently decided to go off the Yaz pill, as it was making me a different person. I was moody, irritable and a very low sex drive. I am wondering if the pill could have been making the constipation worse. Is there any connection there? Hope you can help.

Thank you for your time

It is possible that the Pill could worsen IBS. You will have to see what things are like off the Pill.

1