The Pill

If my girlfriend is on the pill and wants to change to another brand of pill, what is the process to follow.

Dear Anonymous
She needs to see her doctor - not all pills are suitable for all women ( they need to look at blood pressure, family history, possible risk factors like high cholesterol etc) If she switches directly to another brand, it would not be a problem, she may get some breakthrough bleeds in the first few weeks on the new pill

Posted by: Ruth | 2009-05-26

I was on roaccutane in 2005, my matric year. I was on 50mg a day for 4 months, had all my tests etc.
My skin did have a remarkable improvement.
Since then i have been battling with acne again.
I changed pills:Jasmin to Diane,about a year ago, on advice from my GP, but his has not seemed to improve my skin at all.
I' m 21 and i can' t seem to get rid of it.
Please advise...

Reply to Ruth