Question
Posted by: shella | 2009/04/07

The Pill

Hi, my house doctor put me on Femodene ed last year at the age of 21 due to unregular bleeding! It is a year later and I am still using the pill, but I have heard that when you start with the pill to soon it can limit your chances of getting pregnant in the future! Naturally I am concerned about it! Is this true or just talk?

It is not true. The underlying problem which caused you need to be on the Pill may, however, cause problems with falling pregnant.

1
Posted by: Flower | 2009/04/07

WOW really???? i' d like to know too. i had to go on the pill when i was 17...

Reply to Flower