Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2008/10/21

The Pill

Hi Doc.
Can you please advise me.
i got my period on 15th(Wed.) this month and only took the first active pill on the 18th(Sat)
This is the first time im taking the pill(Femodene)
What i would like to know is if it would be safe to have unprotected sex this Sat.Is this enough time for the pill to be effective?

Yes that would be fine.

3
Posted by: Pollie | 2008/10/22

I honestly think you shuldn' t take any chances, cos it' s been advised that when you start taking the pill or injection wait 14 days without having any unprotected sex.

Reply to Pollie
Posted by: nash | 2008/10/21

HA HA sorry kelly...........i am on the wrong forum...he he
sorry!

Reply to nash
Posted by: nash | 2008/10/21

hi kelly. there is no doc here. you are on the pregnancy forum. please re-submit your question on the Gynaedoc site.
unfortuanatly i dont have any advice for you, but maybe some of the other ladies have.
good luck

Reply to nash