Question
Posted by: T | 2008/07/22

The pill

I previously used the injection but it has been about a year since i stop. Now i am considering using the pill. Are there different types? For a 26 year old that is scared to go back using contraceptive because of the side effects. Currently my partner uses condoms and i am happy just using that. thanks and look forward to the advice.

There are many differnt types of Pill. Triphasil or Nordette are probably good ones to start with.

2
Posted by: mom2K | 2008/07/22

im using Nordette, i get it frm the nearest clinic, its been good to me,i been using it since nov. i tried the injection once, but it prevented me from getting my periods and i wasnt happy with that,so i changed ot the pill, i suppose the costs come in mind as well, with others u buy them ova the counter and with mine u get free at a clinic, i just recently got my six packets for th next six months,

Reply to mom2K
Posted by: Me | 2008/07/22

Well i& #39 m 26 and i am using Yasmin, i will be honest i heard some horrid stories about it so i was sceptical but since i& #39 ve been on it i had no problems - no acne no weight gain, my breasts got a bit bigger but no complaints here.< br> I was also put on yasmin for cysts on my ovaries but yeah look into and don& #39 t be scared about it.< br> 

Reply to Me