Question
Posted by: Liss | 2009/03/10

THe Patch

I' m using the patch &  really liking it as i hardly have any side effects! the only problem is, the edges sometimes lift a tiny bit. I' m getting married in a couple of days and we arent planning on having a honeymoon baby! if the edges lift a little does this mean that it wont work properly? I read on the website that if it lifts you should replace it. but everyone i' ve used the corner lifts slightly.

I agree with A.

1
Posted by: A | 2009/03/10

If it only lifts very slightly I wouldn' t worry - I experienced the same when I was on the patch (it seems to be normal). Just keep pushing those edges down to try get them to readhere.

Reply to A