Question
Posted by: pls respond | 2008/10/21

the pain is killing me

my periods was on the 3-7 and i went to see my hubby on the 17-19 last weekend, i was having abdominal pain or back pain and i was think that ovulation is taking place but even today i still have abdominal pain after i saw my hubby.

Ovulation pain should not last so long. There are many causes of abdominal pian, includingg bladder infections, bowel problems, cysts and infections. You would need to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.

1
Posted by: Mo | 2008/10/21

I am looking foward to the Dr ' s respond as i also have abdominal pains with and withoux having esx.

Reply to Mo