Posted by: WitsEnd | 2009-01-23

The pain doesn' t end.....

I thought that by now (3 months after i told my wife that i' m gay, and that she found out I cheated on her) the pain would' ve subsided, BUT IT' S WORST THAN EVER!!

I feel relieved that i don' t have any skeletons anymore, but i' m still not sure whether I want this. I love my wife with all my heart, and i REALLY want to be with her, but this demon keeps shattering this dream.

I' ve now started to explore scientology to try and find answers and clarity, because i' m so confused and lonely (i lost all my friends), i don' t see a light at the end of the tunnel...

WHAT TO DO? How do i make this decision without ruining my life, and my wifes for that matter.....???

My wife is an incredible person who (after everything) still supports and loves me. I hate myself for doing this to her, but i feel i have to be truthfull towards her and myself.

I can go back today, but what' ll happen in 10 years time? Will i be able to fight this demon forever? Is there anyone out there who can answer me this from personal experience?

I need help ! ! ! !

Pain caused by such events doesn't go away in 3 months, especially if you haven't done anything specific to put things right.
Beyond any possible doubt, Scientology cannot help you, though they'll be glad to take your money and to tell you how much they can help. It's a cult, not a recognized therapy.
Surely you should see a marriage counsellor together to see what can be worked out between you, and a personal counsellor to help you deal with whatever decisions you make, including coming to terms with your sexuality which you insistently call "a demon".

Posted by: Pink | 2009-01-23

I' m sorry man, take CS advice and see marriage counsellor together and if doesn' t work, maybe let her go.

Reply to Pink
Posted by: WitsEnd | 2009-01-23

No we don' t have kids, and yes, I hate myself for putting my wife through this.
I wish i did things differently. I handled the situation poorly and i' m now paying for that dearly.

I don' t know why i did what i did, all i can pray for is forgiveness and clarity of mind.....

Reply to WitsEnd
Posted by: Pink | 2009-01-23

I just can' t imagine the pain your wife is going through, I' m sorry i can' t advice u with anything cause i have never heard anyone with that experience.

Have you slept with any man to prove your sexuality?

Do you guys have Kids?

Reply to Pink
Posted by: I wish | 2009-01-23

I wish I could sit down and talk to you about this. I have lots of experience with the same situation - (living as the wife of a gay man for many years) - can' t tell everything here. Please create a email addie where I can email you so that we can chat about this. Then post your addie on this site under a new heading to " I Wish" . You need to talk and I can tell you a few things hard as it may be.
All the best - your wife needs all the support and love.

Reply to I wish
Posted by: WitsEnd | 2009-01-23

Reply to WitsEnd
Posted by: AHA! | 2009-01-23

You are the guy who wanted to commit suicide with the Panado' s eh???

Reply to AHA!
Posted by: friend | 2009-01-23

You cannot have a fulfilled life if you don' t live it, honest to yourself. If you really love your wife you should set her free to find true happiness elsewhere. Staying with her in such a mariage is not sustainable and you probably know this already. She may be hurt for a while but that will pass. To stay with her will be very selfish cause you will deprive her from a chance to find reall happiness. You have already taken the first step, by being honest to her about your feelings. Finish what you started and you will find a new and better life awaits both of you!

Reply to friend