Question
Posted by: tesia | 2010-11-10

the other line

hi there
i just did a preggie test the second line was not as clear as the 1st ,now the nurse told me to bring my morning urine tomoro so we can check again,im so happy could i be pregnent?is it possible,a friend of mine also didi it 5months ago and it showed the exact same way,she is now 5months and its a girl cos she went for a scan yesterday. we have been trying for 8months now could it be? i cant wait for tomoro. im so excited what do u think.

It sounds likely but the best thing is to repeat the test.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-12

Posted by: Nini | 2010-11-10

Oh ja girl, it could be!! My second line was very feint, in fact, it wasnt even a full line, just a smudge. I now have a 9 month old daughter.

Reply to Nini