Question
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2008/07/29

The other forums

When you ask the Cyberdoc something the answer is 99% of the time = Go see your gp
When you ask the Labour guy something he says = Go ask your boss for a job description

No wonder cs is so popular

what can I say ? Maybe I should see my gp and ask for a job description ?

2
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2008/07/30

Can you imagine if CS started saying " go see a shrink"  to every post he gets. That would be funny.

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)
Posted by: Anon#2 | 2008/07/29

Completely different fields of expertise - job descriptions can differ from company and the labour lawyer can tell you what the abstract law states, but your company may have added stipulations in the contract that you signed. Even CS has to ask for more details on occasion.

Reply to Anon#2