Question
Posted by: Liza | 2010-02-08

The Medical aid

finally decided to pay 100% for my anti-psychotic that is not on the formulary. This after trying the Risperidone with disasterous results (Severe akathisia) I had to work some hours from home when I couldn' t do regular working hours. I was dead tired yet all revved up at the same time. At least I' m sleeping through the night again. For some days I slept 2 hours with sleeping tablets. Now I' m trying to reduce the sleeping pills. Down to 1 a night and still sleeping!

Hi Liza,
THat dead tired but revved up sounds rather like akathisia. Good to hear you're sleeping better, and now gracefully cutting down the sleeping tablets. Well done

1

Hi Liza,