Question
Posted by: Unique | 2011/07/28

The man on right

:) the man on right is definetely not a generic graphic of a human body and nothing is polite about it. It''s not disturbing in a erotic way , it''s more uncomfotable to look at. It''s not too serious though.

The graphic appear in other areas of Health24 so I assume if people were uncomfortable they would not necessarily write to you. Perhaps the correct person to inform is the Webmaster. I wrote here ''cos I usually visit this page.

Not to serious as I said.

Pleased you usually visit us, but of yourse it is the webmaster / editor who would want to know about such concerns.
I'm alarmed to hear that the Female Adult is blank. SO few women, in my xpericne, are blank.

3

Posted by: Just asking | 2011/07/29

What happened to " Female Adult"  Its just blank ! Discrimination ??

Reply to Just asking
Posted by: Patricia | 2011/07/28

I think the image you''re talking about is totally fine. I personally don''t find it offensive in any way. I don''t know why you''d find it so disturbing. I understand that some artistic folks might think he would look better if he had a longer nose, or bigger eyes, or a chiseled chin, etc, depending on their personal taste. But that''s not the point. The image is there for practical reasons only and it serves its purpose, which I think is all that matters.

Reply to Patricia