Question
Posted by: Morgan | 2009/12/18

The man i loved slept with a prostitute

i just wanted to chat, i have finally told my family about all the stuff that happened between me and the man i loved. after months of back and forth and some really hard stuff he told me today that he had slept with a prostitute about 3 weeks ago when he was on a visit in Hong Kong. i was just so shocked and angry and hurt. we have gone through so much (he has depression) and it has been very very hard the last 2 years. he said he was very very drunk and i could ' make life hard for him if i wanted to, but that he didnt feel like he did anything wrong. we have been on and off the last year but we had an agreement that we would tell each other if we met someone. he now says this is not the same and he didnt need to tell me about it because it was just sex.

he apparently had a hard year and was having a good time. he says he is an angle compared to most blokes and i am being a drama queen about this. he put the phone down on me when i cried.

mostly now i am sad that i have betrayed myself the way i have.

Depression, and especially drunkenness, is no excuse for behaving foolishly and unfaithfully, or risking your health. Within a relationship, no event is "just sex". Don't feel committed to someone who can behave like this, and be so unable to understand why you feel hurt

2

Posted by: Ingrid | 2009/12/18

you know what?
I' m so so sorry you' re involved with this LOSER.
how dare he behave that way with you!
please please know... that although 90% of men are a complete waste of time..
with various amounts of sh*t.. you never have to settle for ANY LEVEL OF SH*T. don' t ever compare yourself to other ppls problems. just coz ' she'  (other couples) chooses to take sh*t certainly doesn' t mean you have to. I certainly have stds. remember you' re worth more

Reply to Ingrid