Question
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/29

The list goes on and on Sello!

The cANCer has become notorious for its culture of self enrichment and corruption, and if you can''t believe that, and continue denying it, then you are either the biggest denialist or the biggest dumbshit on your debating team, better yet, you both!!

How moroning of you to think that this has something to do with " wanting a white government"  moron! It''s ignorance like yours and held by the masses that keeps its country''s politicians transgressing. South Africa needs change and it needs it now!

To mention but a few, we are being confronted with a litany of corrupt acts by senior members of the ANC along with questionable appointments to high ranking state positions. We have had the appointment of Menzi Simelane as director of the National Prosecuting Authority, later ruled as improperly appointed by the Supreme Court of Appeal. There is the notorious case of President Zuma’ s buddy, Schabir Shaik, who was sentenced to 15 years imprisonment for corruption, only to be released after two years in dubious circumstances for so-called medical reasons.

We have the case of Richard Mdluli, member of the heinous “ Special Branch”  of the South African Police Service in the apartheid years, who was appointed head of Police Crime Intelligence, but later suspended on full pay, facing an investigation of murder, et al. Then there has been the case of former head of police, Jackie Selebi, found guilty of fraud and corruption and sentenced to fifteen years imprisonment. He too has been released on parole after serving less than two years of his sentence, spent in the convenience of public hospital treatment.

Julius Malema, who allegedly enriched himself through corrupt political dealings in the Limpopo Province, Tony Yengeni, convicted fraudster who also enjoyed early release on parole and now Head of Political Education in the ANC and the late Sicelo Schiceka, Minister of Cooperative Governance, who, inter alia, utilised state funds to visit his girlfriend imprisoned in Switzerland on drug related charges, etc, etc, etc.

32
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/30

And I reiterate, Sello will be right up there in the forefront of the SA genocide with the rest of the barbarians hacking and chopping away at white men, woman and children with bloodsoaked pangas and axes, and when its all over, he''''ll deny that he committed any crimes, and blame what happened on the whites.

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/30

Now that you have revealed that yiu are an ex-SANDF I can fully understand why you have such hatred and jelousy about black people. Let me tell you that MK took on the SANDF you stupid pig and the masses took on the SANDF internally too. We waged war, riots, marches and demonstrations throughout the country and we made it ungovernable. Two soldiers were killed by a petrol bomb in one incident in Klipfontein road in the 80''s. This was civilians armed with stones versus armed pigs. In the end we won. No matter how you want to look at it, apartheid collapsed and today we have a black government and that does not sit well with you. I remember how a white soldier was fatally wounded in Guguletu with an AK47

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/29

I remember when I was in the SADF and we spoke of MK ''Die -|- e wil sweets he''

Reply to DH
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

Go read the TRC archives you moron. MK faced of with SANDF in Namibia fighting side by side with SWAPO in at least dozen battles. MK faced off SNDF in two battles in Lesotho and one in the old Transkei. There are more battles. Pigs not Civillians were targetted in other settings and it worked well.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/29

The great MK warriors never actually took on anybody. They got smacked around by the cops quite a bit.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Ghampie | 2013/01/29

...dis naai sello is still kak wet behind the ears, hes kak oorlams!.

Reply to Ghampie
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/29

DH agreed - but the GREAT MK warriors NEVER took on the SADF

Reply to Whena
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/29

The ANC did manage to plant a couple of bombs and kill some civilians though.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/29

Sello -please go and read recent African history - Zimbabwe about 2 years ago- DRC etc, etc, etc.

Seems to me that you still believe the drivel the ANC is teaching you -there were NEVER a case where the ANC took on the SADF in a battle - NEVER! they were too scared BTW the SANDF only came into being AFTER 1994 - before that there were NO SANDF rather the SADF

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

I am a Sotho and my wife is Xhosa chief and if you think in SA there will be tribal wars then you must be tripple dumb and desperate. There were conflicts that took place between the SANDF and MK. Go read the archives of TRC.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/29

Sello - you lot are like Dung Beetles, you wait for the elephant (1st world) to drop a big one on you. Then you fight amongst yourselves until there is nothing left. But now because the white man showed you the power of the AK47, you think that if you go and slaughter the elephant that you will have dung forever. Damn, I just realized, the locusts didn''t even invent one decent weapon, they love the white man''s AK47 though.

Reply to DH
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/29

And Sello will be right up there with the barbarians hacking and chopping away at the white man, woman and children with bloodsoaked pangas and axes, and when its all over, he''ll deny that he committed any crimes, and blame what happened on the whites.

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/29

I do not think you understand what the level 6 means and the implications therof.

For your sake I hope you are a Xhosa !

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/29

Please try that difficult item that is called the internet to read a bit further about the Zim helicopters.So it is good to help a country to murder it''s own population?

So it is of no concern to you that your " degree"  will not be accepted anywhere else in the world except for SA?

BTW - please get your facts straight - the ANC NEVER fought against the previous goverment- they planted bombs etc to terrorise the populace to vote for them . Please can you mention just ONE instance where the MK members fought against the SADF?

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

So be it, level 6 we are

Reply to Sello
Posted by: whena | 2013/01/29

I wonder why Genocide watch has upgraded SA to a level 6?

Reply to whena
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

i still maitain there is nothing wrong for helping our neighbours who stood by us when we were fighting the Apartheid government. Whena please state your source as to where you get those comments. You must be desperate. I have stated that our education continues to produce doctors etc. Who is this person you claim is from SAAF. Even if that was the case we are not appologetic for supplyin Zimbabwe with wathever equipment and war armaments. Zim is our stratergic partner. it has the same history of liberation movement. There is no amount of rumor that will make us shift our support for the ANC. We are ANC for life so will be our children. If the white man is blocking me from what belongs to me then a chop is an appropriate means to address that situation. We are uncivilised mos anyway and we will take1000 to evolve so why you seem supprised.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/29

The Alouette III may be old but so is the Boeing 737. Any aircraft that is operational has be be serviced and kept up to spec. Those helicopters are perfectly good and have many years of service left in them. There is absolutely no reason to dump them. Why didn''t they give them to the police if the airforce doesn''t need them.

We purchased SAAB Grippen fighter aicraft that are unsuited to our conditions - for what purpose? There is nothing wrong with the Cheetah C and the Cheetah D. We would have been 100 x better off if we purchased maritime reconnaissance aircraft (we need those).

Reply to DH
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/29

The below was written by a person who works at the SAAF so he should know what he is speaking about

No they are complete. There are sets of brand new main rotor blades (scarcer than low time Daks! ) still in their boxes. The ones they kept from selling were the very best machines and will fly after a major service. They stripped all the best components from the ones they sold for these machines going to Zim.

So please open your eyes and do not believe all the bull.... the ANC goverment is telling you as they know you are not able to think!!

Reply to Whena
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/29

Yes yes yes and the entire world will sit back idly and watch how you give the white man the chop right....right! Ignorance is bliss aint it!!!

Reply to DWM
Posted by: whena | 2013/01/29

No Sello- you are missing the point! The moment you speak on a matter and say but the ANC - you are representing the ANC

My friend you are seriously being misled by your party regarding the helocopters - they are in fact complete helicopters that can be flown at any time.BTW who paid for those helicopters that the Goverment is now donating to the ANC? I Did!

You have also not answered my statements regarding education, health etc -

Reply to whena
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

Now that is racism DH but I will not spend too much time complaining about it because you are a pig. So lets get down to business. If there is not single black successful black country then we will be the first.

You say that we will take 1000 years to evolve to what you expect us to be. Well let me tell you that you are wrong and that a typical argument coming from a pig who was taught by pigs at school and at homes. There is no doubt that your parents were or are pigs. Whilst you think that we have not evolved, we have produced lawyers, academics, charterd accountants, sportsman, business people and many more. Who is the reachest man in SA. Who sits on the top 10 richest people in SA. If you think Ramaphosa and Motsepe needs another 100 years to evolve then you are indeed dumbver than i thought. Then come the Tokyos, Gumedes, Solly, Maponya then comes us the Sello, Josephs, Sizwes, Jabus and many more. We are loaded and there is nothing you can do about it. We contribute more taxes than you. How much do you contribute in taxes DH? Please let me know. DWM the country''s umemployent is not unique in SA. In Europe there were heavier strikes and riots in recent years. They too have problems with employment. SA is not doing bad. Just because you are an umeployed whacked white mother -|- er, does not mean we have a problem. Go get a job as a petrol attendant that will be good for equity employment. We no longer need white foreigners DH. We are now more capable on our own. You are quite right, the possiblity of a rebellion is indeed growing but that rebellion focus will be land boetie, land. I am patiantly waiting for that to happen so that i can go to Simons Town to go and claim back my inheritance. Any white man i find there will have to move out as a matter of urgency or face chop. Police will just watch the situation and they will do nothing.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/29

Sello, you need to get it through your head that there is not a single successful black nation in the world, not one. Black Africa lives off handouts once they decimate whatever was created by foreigners. Your locust generics always getter the better of you, it is simply in your genes. Maybe if you are left to evolve for another 1000 years it may be different but until then you are simply bound to be 3rd world people living in 3rd world conditions. Like scorpions, no matter if you are put into the best surrounding withan abundance of food, you will eat it all, kill anything that moves and head back to your burrows for that is your nature.

Reply to DH
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/29

Whether you admit it or not it''s become clear that the agenda of the corrupt has gained the upper hand in the ANC!!!!!
This calamitous state of affairs we find ourselves in South Africa today is rooted in the class interests the ANC leadership is pursuing and its open reliance on cheap populism, by way of which a large number of opportunists were attracted to and welcomed into its ranks!!!!!

The ANC appears to be totally incapable of dealing with the country’ s dire unemployment problem. The possibility of a major rebellion is indeed growing!!!!!

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

Whena you are missing my point. In order for a person to represent an organisation on a particular matter, that organisation must issue a formal statement through its officials or spokesperson. The ANC has never issued an official statement that says let us be corrupt. It never issued a statement to say that we support somebody who has been convicted by the courts of law. I am a member of the ANC and everytghing i say here is my opinion and not that of the ANC. My views may differ or be the same as the ANC or IFP for that matter but that is not the official position. People do act on their own hence they have been tried individually. The fleet given to Zimbabwe were in actual fact spare parts and not complete crafts. Zanu PF remains a stratergic partner. It assisted the ANC MK when it was underground. It supplied us with weapons, food, camps and intelligence. We will not abandon it now hence we are assisting them to settle the multiparty agreement and adopt the new constitution. It was SA who championed the power sharing moded between Zanu PF and MDC.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/29

Yep there we have it, the typical denialist bullshit!!

So in actual fact what you saying Sellom is that ALL the wrongs done by any other person affilliated to any political party, be it the ANC, DA, IFP, COPE, UDM etc etc, is not respresentative on their party and in sense, you dont to see corruption in any of the political Organisations, you just see people acting on their own?

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/29

Sello- a political party is made up of persons- it is not a thing that lives and breathes on it''s own - therefore if persons who speak on behalf of other persons in that party is corrupt it is only logical that the party can be considered corrupt

Reply to Whena
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/29

Don''t forget that the cANCer is giving our entire fleet of Alouette II helicopters to Zim for free against a UN arms embargo so that uncle Bob can terrorise the population before their elections.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

You have not answered my question. Let me repeat it. I need evidence that the ANC is corrupt. All you have done here is to tell me about individual cases. Again, give me instances of corruption by the ANC. Let me educate you my boy. When Tony Yengeni was hauled throgh the courts, the charge read State vs Tony Yengeni and not State vs ANC. When Sharbbir appeared in court, the carges read State vs Shabbir Shaik and not ANC. When Jackie Selibi appeared in court it was State vs Selebi and not ANC. These people were individually charged and had their days in court. So will any other person who transgress the law. They used the justice system to be paroled / early release. These proceses are available to any one because we are a free country. When Zuma appointed Menzi Simelane it was his preogative as presedent of the country and that was exercised well. The merits of the Ginwala Commision which was the source for doubting the suitability of Simelane are still being questioned even today. We hold a different view to those findings. Julius Malema has been dealt with by the ANC and he is out of the organisation now. His delaings in Limpompo are a subject of investigation as we speak and we all know that. By the way i love what he stands for and some day he will re-emerge. Yes re-emerge and I dont give a -|- foot what you think of him I think his ideology of economic freedom in our life time and the repossession of land without compensation are great. It is our land anyway. Sicelo was equally dealt with and we do not condone his actions. I still need to see corruption of the ANC. The fact that his girlfriend was a drug dealer had nothing to do with the ANC. The ANC is not an individual. It is a registered organisation that has its own constitution and in that constitution and manifesto it does not say we must be corrupt or we must deploy corrupt people in government. People act on their own.

I AM BLACK AND STRONG AND I HAVE MADE MY POINT

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/29

So Sello - are you happy with the education levels we have in this country in our schools? Our maths literacy is considered the 2nd worst in the world., our children''s ability to read is about the 3rd worst in the world. Our university degrees are only recognised in certain countries in the world? Our police force is considered more corrupt than the Nigerian''s, our airline is considered one of the top 10 most dangerous in the world.Our army is considered as one of the worst in Africa. We import more than what we export.Our Rand value has fallen to it''s lowest levels- this is what you are proud of?

Reply to Whena
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/29

He''s most probably typing some or other denialist bullshit again!

Reply to DWM
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/29

Come on Sello - listen to the man

Reply to DH