Question

The Grand

To the men, has anyone been to The Grand in Rivonia? What is the entry fee and is a upmarket place for gentlemens entertainment where a lady will not feel uncomfortable. A lady friend wants to go and I said I will take her. Yes, I have been to strip clubs before but I hear they even serve buffet meals at this one. And the private dances are unlike no other but very pricey. And one who has been please give me some info

I wonder what is on the buffet ?
As for your questions, lacking, as Truth so wisely reconizes, expertise in strip club charges, and suppressing my curiosity as to why you and your lady friend are so keen to visit a club where other women strip and are apparently even thinking of "private dances" - have you not actually thought of phoning the club and asking THEM your questions ?
That you post the question here suggests that you do indeed, as Maria suggests, have some concerns and wanted to open your desire up for some comments.
Does its "up-market" and expensive status make the whole thing seem more wholesome for you ?

5
Posted by: Maria | 2011/04/05

Hmmm... I wonder why you posted this question on a psychiatrist''s forum? Could it be that deep in your psyche you are conflicted about strip clubs? Did you see your mom naked and it spoiled the sight of naked women for you for life? LOL

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2011/04/05

What services do they offer?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: HUH | 2011/04/05

Entry fee is R350. Very upmarket, hence the hefty price cover charge

Reply to HUH

I wonder what is on the buffet ?

Posted by: Truth | 2011/04/04

Why not just phone and ask instead of bothering us and a shrink with years of expreience in phychiatrics but hopefully no experience in strip club charges.

Reply to Truth