Question
Posted by: sexless | 2010-07-27

the girl that does not get any

You alway here of woman not WANTING any..... NOT ME!! Ok so I have been with my boyfriend for over a decade  sex use to be so good but then he stopped and refuses now to have any - been going on for about 3 years - I''ve been layed only 3 times!!! I LOVE sex  I also love my partner very much - NO he is not havng an affair - I am VERY sure of that. Just always says no = no no no. I have tried dressing up  dressing down (a.ka. just being naked) stripping  teasing  dancing begging shouting, screaming, not asking not begging and or ignoring " my need"  as well  Laughing and teasing him about it. Booking a 3 x romantic weekend away over the years - JUMPING on him... EVEN tried PUTTING PORN ON - you name it I have tried it!! He just does not want too - say he will love me too much if we start again. HU????

No I am not a big-|-buss!! I am slightly overwieght (BMI method says only only about 3 or 4kg). He does love me... this I know - he does want me as a girlfriend aswell.

3 of our friends have had babies in the past year and it freaks him out even more - he is " allergic"  to babies! although being SO good with kids - picking up little babies that are 3 and 4 months old to hold and coo at... He does not want kids yet, and he also refuses to get married - he hates the thought of that. BUT he wants me around - we are both in our 30''s.

SO WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO TO MAKE THIS BETTER!??? I am SERIOUSLY thinking of cheating on him to keep the peace in our house.

on first impression, his lack of sexual desire is a big concern. additionally, the relationship sounds more like 'friends with benefits'. in a relationship you need to ensure that both people are on the smae page - it does appear that the two of you have different ideas / concepts regarding a relationship. in this sense, ensure that both of you want the same thing from a relationship. try to compromise and reach / achieve the same goals / aspirations

12
Posted by: shawn | 2010-08-10

I think he is sufering from ED and needs medical treatment. From what I see is you love him and don'' want to cheat on him. Talk to him nicely and maybe viagra or herbal meds will get his veins in working again. good luck

Reply to shawn
Posted by: Puffy | 2010-07-29

Hey girl,seems like you can do with some action...I love to please women,u can mail me and we can take it from there.My thing is that it''s not all about me,but pleasing the woman in all kinds of ways that makes her feel sexy...so if that''s what you want let me know

Reply to Puffy
Posted by: Karl | 2010-07-28

There are times where love alone is not enought.

Reply to Karl
Posted by: anne | 2010-07-27

satisfy yourself girlfriend!!

Reply to anne
Posted by: CHER | 2010-07-27

iyoh woman, your happiness must come first, leave him and find someone else if he can''t give you what you want

Reply to CHER
Posted by: Mary | 2010-07-27

I think he is gay..... I bet he is seeing another guy. run, run,run :-)

Reply to Mary
Posted by: THE PRIDE | 2010-07-27

WHY BUY THR COW IF YOU GET THE MILK FOR FREE, BUT IN THIS CASE HE DOESNT EVEN WANT THE MILK, DOESNT SOUND LIKE HE IS THAT INTO YOU, SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER COZ YOU CANT BE AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. LEARN TO CUT THE CORD BEFORE YOUR TO OLD TO HAVE KIDS........AND THEN NO XSEX FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES......AHMEN

Reply to THE PRIDE
Posted by: Jox | 2010-07-27

Hey " sexless"  pls mail me at Jox.....he he he , just kidding. Take " woman''s"  comment and start a new life without him, he is not the one for you. He is not even worth cheating on!

Reply to Jox
Posted by: XXX | 2010-07-27

This guy sounds like he is not the one for you ! What exactly does he do for you to keep you happy ?
Take a long hard look at what you want in life and then make your choice.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Woman | 2010-07-27

Now you''re going to get tons of anon''s and other pseudonyms begging to help you with your problem, all you have to do is mail them. I hope that is not what you want.

I read and reread your letter and there is one thing I have noticed. In all the long letter you did not mention once what YOU want (except sex). You did not say whether you want a marriage or kids.It''s as if you don''t have in say in your future with this man - he doesn''t want marriage, he doesn''t want kids -he doesn''t want sex... And between the lines i read that you are expected to just do what he wants?

Is this so in all aspects of your life with him? Are you really happy with the future he has mapped out? What would make you happy every day?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-27

Reply to sexologist