Question
Posted by: Sweetness | 2009/11/26

The father of my child

I ve been living with the father of my child for 6yrs. He gets cross for small things so Ive been patient with him all along until 2yrs ago, I feel like Im with a woman instead of a man and I have stoped loving him and every time I feel lonely around him and I even fantasise about other guys. I realy feel like cheating on him cos its difficult to dump him since hes a very good father to our child, I even told him that hes a good father but not a good partner. Apart from being moody hes ok but his moods are killing me even psychologically cos Im not comfortable to do anything around him since he might be upset by anything.PLEASE HELP

So you don't any longer feel love towards him, but stay with him because he's an excellent father to your child ? Cheating won't help improve anything, and could make things worse. Is it possible you could persuade him to join you in some sessions of marriage counseling / couples counselling ? If could benefit both of you, potentially

1