Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2011/10/14

The Facebook Rapist

" i was raped by my grandmother''s friend" ....CS please explain to me how this works?

Al these rapists claim to have been raped as children...even the guy who killed Sheldean .....I can''t make sense of this. SURELY this is rather then a lesson NOT to do the same to any other person?
You know the pain the hurt why on earth would you do it to another?

I''ve just finished reading on kindle Piet Byleveldts story....The one rapist killed woman who looked like his mother wearing dresses, bright cutex, high heals etc....then Piet say''s CRAP, they still have a choice which road to take....this same rapist murderer has a brother who is in the Police in Cape Town...so yes they do have a choice.....Like anyone of us " normal"  people...

Its known as the Abuse Excuse, and some unscrupulous laywers seem to encourage their clients to use it, and some unscrupulous or tragically naive shrinks may support it at times. There is some modest evidence that SOME few people who were abused when younger may in turn later in life act abusively towards others.
If this is certainly true in any case, then maybe the person should receive some therapy. But it NEVER EVER excuses harming other people, and courts should never take it seriously as a defense. They always do have a choice. Maybe at most its a bit more difficult to make, but always possible.
Anyhow, to all those suffering from an Edifice Complex and playing MY technology is bigger that YOUr technology, I am of course reading this on my Victorian steam-powered PC

6

Posted by: me 2 | 2011/10/14

im using my ipad!

Reply to me 2
Posted by: LOL | 2011/10/14

l am replying on my Macbook!

Reply to LOL
Posted by: Modesty is a virtue......... | 2011/10/14

Why mention a kindle - why not just say you read it...?

Reply to Modesty is a virtue.........
Posted by: opinion | 2011/10/14

well at least it never got him anywhere by staing these claims as his got 50yrs (may he rot in jail) also must ad this is the quickest case I''ve evenknown to be sentenced in SA.

Reply to opinion
Posted by: Jenna | 2011/10/14

I''d also think that they''d be more inclined NOT to do it if it happend to them. I read that a lot of men who have gang raped (I can''t remember exact figures) did it for FUN, I think half of men that raped had NO guilt, and that (like you mentioned) they usually have had it happen to them. 70-80% of men felt they were ENTITLED to rape the women because they wanted sex!!! Men, not all, but some, are just DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Jenna