Question
Posted by: Jenna | 2010/07/21

The EX (the end of the saga)

Hi Cybershrink

I just had to tell you that my ex left the country on Sunday. I was relieved but also sad. Sad it ended like that 13 years. We did not have a good parting, he kind of waved and walked off down the road (did come by to bid me farewell). I have to say I feel free and glad that he is back in his homeland.

Funny thing happened. I am focussing on myself and had to E-mail a man re biz. He came back about the biz and asked me out for a drink. Don''t know him from a bar of soap so I sent back a leading E-mail. He responded that he felt an immediate connection and I should join his colleagues and him for a drink after work at the company premises.

I found out a lot about this man. He is the CEO of a company, very well known, very well respected personally and in business and all the good things one could want it seems. I wonder if this is the universe answering my wishes. But, I am very careful and hesitant at the same time. Caution being the operative word. Yes he is unattached and a bit older than me.

Sounds like the best ending. The new contact sounds interesting, so long as you're careful. When I call the universe, I usually don't get answers - just an engaged tone !. lets see how it goes.

5
Posted by: To PIG | 2010/07/23

No actually he is looking for a serious relationship. His wife died 2 years ago. You want to go and wash out your mouth with soap and have some reading lessons, clearly you can''t read and don''t respect the forum rules.
You have the intelligence of a bean and i guess a private the size of one two if you are male. If you are female you are even more stupid.

Reply to To PIG
Posted by: P | 2010/07/22

that is: f. u. c. k.

Reply to P
Posted by: P | 2010/07/22

He wants to -|-.

Reply to P
Posted by: anon | 2010/07/22

im so happy to read this!!
good luck - be careful but enjoy yourself, you have nothing to loose. draw the line where you want it. can you imagine, from one extreme to the other,,

hey, bit older - at least he ticks of most of the other boxes The Ex couldnt.

(and please keep us posted?!)

Reply to anon