Question
Posted by: Confused | 2010/06/17

The dr wants to take out a large cyst at 11 weeks

I will be 11 weeks on friday and the dr wants to operate just before I get to 12 weeks because he is afraid the cyst could cause me to miscarry or have other problems. The surgery could cause me to lose the baby but he says he has never lost one but I''''m terrified and don''''t know what to do. I have been in the er several times because but I don''''t want to operate just to take away my pain and then lose my baby.

As your doctor says , there could be problems either way. The best would be to follow his advice.

1