Question
Posted by: SharonH | 2010/08/17

THE DIET EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT Injection

Hi Pharmacist.
I''''m motivated by weight loss of a colleague. She is on The Diet Everyone Talks About. I would like to join but am nervous about getting injections when I don''''t know what the ingredients are. And my local service provider won''''t tell me what''''s in it - they just keep saying it''''s natural and I don''''t have to worry. But isn''''t this a bit unethical? Do you know what is in this injection?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi sharon

I also tried to find out, but to no avail. As far as I know it a homeopathic/natural fat burmer and a vitamin B complex combo, but I may be wrong.

2
Posted by: SharonH | 2010/08/18

Geez, this bites. You would think they have the top secret formula to KFC! Thanks anyway Pharmacist!

Reply to SharonH
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/08/18

Hi sharon

Reply to pharmacist